w00t! I'm happy to announce the return of the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt on Neatorama!
For those of you who haven't played before, the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt is the neatest online scavenger hunt you'll play today. Win a Tokyoflash watch of your choice (yes, that's right - a Tokyoflash watch! Now that's geek street cred!) as well as neat T-shirts from the NeatoShop.
All you have to do is solve the clues to play. For example:
1. What's the name of Neatorama's kid and baby blog?
2. What is 2+1?
3. What is the name of the top grill in our Top 10 Coolest BBQ Grills post?
Put the answers together to form this link: http://www.neatorama.com/neatobambino-3-lynx
Go ahead and copy and paste that URL to your browser to get to the answer page. Easy, right? OK - are you ready for the real thing?
Here are the clues to the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #27:
1. Visit Tokyoflash.com and look for the new watch with a single hand design. Fill in the blank: "The time is shown with just one hand designed in the shape of a Japanese ____ sword"
2. Visit the NeatoShop's Science T-Shirt category. Find the shirt featuring three female astronomers. Fill in the blank: "developed a system for measuring distances in the cosmos by tracking the _____ of the stars."
3. Back to Tokyoflash. Find a watch with amazing three interlocking rings design. Fill in the blank: "Three vivid ____ of light behind a dark mineral crystal lens."
Visit Tokyoflash and the NeatoShop to find answers to these clues. Then string them together to form the URL: http://www.neatorama.com/answer1-answer2-answer3 (all one-word, lower case, separated by dash).
This contest will end soon, so hurry! Have fun, guys!Update 8/17/15: Time's up! The winners have been chosen.