w00t! It's time for our much anticipated Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt, our ninth in the series. Here's your chance to win the ultimate in geek fashion: a Tokyoflash watch.
For those of you who haven't played before, it's an online treasure hunt. We'll give you 3 questions, for example:
1. What color is the "O" pebble in the Neatorama logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama’s homepage? (in numbers)
3. What’s the first insulting word in Neatorama’s article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answers (black, 30, frenchify) separated by dashes make a URL on Neatorama: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go ahead, copy and paste it in your browser).
Easy, right? Let's get goin' - Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #9 questions:
- What is the name of the Tokyoflash watch featured above? (the model name, not the brand - one word) Go to Tokyoflash's website to find out!
- In the Neatorama Shop, how many products are listed in the Offbeat Mints and Candies category? (in numerals, for example 10 not "ten")
- In the Neatorama Shop, there's an ice tray and stirrer shaped like a musical instrument. What is the instrument? (no, not the name of the product. The name of the instrument - hint: one word)
- Back to Tokyoflash, what watch has the tagline "no one is immune to ..."? (hint: again, name of the watch model - one word)
Visit Tokyoflash and the Neatorama Shop to find the answers, then string 'em together to form the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dash). Follow the instruction you'll find there.
Better hurry - the contest will end tomorrow. Good luck!