W00t! It's time for the much anticipated Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt on Neatorama!
For those of you who don't know how to play (how could you!), here's what it's all about: it's an online treasure hunt where you can win a free Tokyoflash watch of your choosing, courtesy of our friends at Tokyoflash.
Here's how to play:
We'll give you 3 questions, for example:
1. What color is the "O" pebble in the Neatorama logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama’s homepage? (in numbers)
3. What’s the first insulting word in Neatorama’s article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answer (black, 30, frenchify) make a URL on Neatorama, like this: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go ahead, copy and paste this URL in your browser's address bar).
Got that? Let's get on with the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #6 questions:
- What is the name of the Tokyoflash watch pictured above? Go to Tokyoflash to find out.
- Go to Neatorama's Online Shop and look for the I Love Science T-Shirt Category. On the shirt with the computer design on it (I Love CompSci), what is the color of the heart?
- One of Tokyoflash's many wonderful watches has a set of 4 icons on top of the display. What is the second icon from the left? (Technically, there are two watches, but the answer is the same ...)
Visit Tokyoflash and Neatorama's Online Shop to find the answers, then string 'em together to make the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dash). Follow the direction you'll find there ...
Good luck, guys!