American Burger Drink Coaster

UK online retailer has this clever drink coaster set shaped like an "American burger" (I suppose us Yanks just call it "burger"). The buns, tomato, meat patty, cheese, and lettuce all function as drink coasters, and when you're done - stack 'em all up like a burger!

Link - via I Like Totally Love It, thanks Malte Goesche!

Newest 5
Newest 5 Comments

Most people in the states call them burgers, Marc. They're called patties in commercials, for some arcane reason. I have never thrown a patty on my grill, although many burgers have met their fate there.
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
In England we do say 'burger'...but it refers to just the meat (I think you call the meat a 'patty'...which to us is just a girl's name). us the item is in the shape of an American burger.
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Login to comment.

Email This Post to a Friend
"American Burger Drink Coaster"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More