Were you a kid in the early 90s? Then chances are, you'll remember this: the multi-ethnic Burger King Kids Club.
The members of the gang were:
* Boomer, a sports loving tomboy with red hair;
* I.Q., male nerd who wore red glasses, a green lab coat, and a pocket protector;
* Jaws, A tall African-American male with an insatiable appetite;
* J.D., a dog and the group's mascot;
* Kid Vid, a male who loves video games and technology (leader of the group);
* Lingo, an multi-lingual, Hispanic male who likes art and carried an easel;
* Snaps, a blonde female who always carries her camera;
* Wheels, a parapalegic male in a wheelchair.
After several years a new female character was added to the group:
* Jazz, an Asian girl who loves music and sports a beret.
Links: Video at Buzznet | Wikipedia entry
You are not alone. The burgering king gang existed when I was a kid too and I had the biggest crush on Jaws LOL My other frineds had crushes on Kid Vid and Lingo. We thought they were soooo hot back then. Now taht we look back, we laugh at ourselves LOL!!!!!! Did anyone else have a crush?