NEW FEATURE: VOTE & EARN NEATOPOINTS!
Submit your own Neatorama post and vote for others' posts to earn NeatoPoints that you can redeem for T-shirts, hoodies and more over at the NeatoShop!


Snake Swallowed Electric Blanket.


Photo: Willy Cook

I can't say it any better:

Houdini the snake bit off more than he could chew—or, rather, swallowed more than he could digest.

On Tuesday afternoon, the 12-foot-long Burmese python underwent surgery to remove what he'd eaten Sunday night—an electric blanket.

Idaho Mt. Express | BBC (with x-ray of the coils) | Sydney Morning Herald (with photo of surgery prep)


Login to comment.
Email This Post to a Friend
"Snake Swallowed Electric Blanket."

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.

 

Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
 
Learn More