YouTube member bikemystic gives us a play-by-play analysis while his cat Scoop eats her dinner. I’m not surprised that Scoop has idiosyncrasies about eating, because so many cats do. What’s amazing is the range and imagination of those habits. I have (or have had) cats that
* only will drink water by dipping and licking her paw.
* hides her toys in the food dish. A dish she has to share.
* cries for food only when one of the other cats is hungry.
* won’t eat inside, but will come inside to ask for food.
* likes to turn the water dish over, so we had to put a brick in it.
* has to transfer food to “her” dish before eating it.
* takes a mouthful, then goes into another room to chew it alone.
* eats raw potatoes, but has to chew off the peel and spit it out first.
In case you are wondering, Scoop was not named after her eating habits. She came with that name before the habit developed. It just worked out. -via Tastefully Offensive
We hope you like this article!
Please help us grow by sharing: