NEW FEATURE: VOTE & EARN NEATOPOINTS!
Submit your own Neatorama post and vote for others' posts to earn NeatoPoints that you can redeem T-shirts, hoodies and more over at the NeatoShop!


YouTuber Rescued from Microwave in Stunt Gone Wrong

Jay Swingler and Romell Henry of Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, UK, do dangerous stunts for their YouTube channel TGFbro. When you continue to amp things up for the audience, sooner or later something will go wrong.  

But for their latest video, Swingler took the experimentation to a whole new level of idiocy when he put his head in a microwave and filled the appliance with Polyfilla, a spackling paste that’s supposed to fill holes in walls. To be “safe” (nothing about this is safe) Swingler included a flimsy breathing tube. But that tube became blocked as the material hardened and expanded, and Swingler began to panic, which no doubt made him require more oxygen. His friends attempted to dismantle the microwave and chip away around his head using a knife (!?), but thankfully called emergency services before Swingler suffocated to death.

The West Midlands Fire Service was not amused.

Read the full account of the disaster at Gizmodo. The article contains the YouTube video, which is age-restricted and has been demonetized. That means that YouTube won't allow advertising on the video because it violates community standards.  


Newest 1
Newest 1 Comment

Login to comment.




Email This Post to a Friend
"YouTuber Rescued from Microwave in Stunt Gone Wrong"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.

 

Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
 
Learn More