What do you do when you want to have a big summer party, but you don't know how to grill? You put an ad on Craigslist for a guy to be "Dad" and man the grill! He'll also be expected to drink beer and talk about dad things.
- Grilling hamburgers and hotdogs (whilst drinking beer)
- Bringing your own grill (though this is subject to change. We will provide all of the meat)
- Refer to all attendees as "Big Guy', "Chief", "Sport", "Champ" etc. (whilst drinking beer)
- Talk about dad things, like lawnmowers, building your own deck, Jimmy Buffet, etc. Funny anecdotes are highly encouraged. All whilst drinking beer.
- A minimum of 18 years experience as a father
- A minimum of 10 years grilling experience
- An appreciation of a nice, cold beer on a hot summer day
This is an actual ad for a cookout June 17 in Spokane. Whether or not they fill the position, everyone on the internet now knows where the party is in two weeks. -via reddit