Accident at the Crocodile Show

YouTube user ThisIsVegas says that a few years ago, he and his mother visited the Samphram Crocodile Farm in Bangkok. He recorded a shocking accident at one of the public shows when one performer stuck his hand down the throat of a crocodile.

(Video Link)

That boy is lucky that he wasn't killed . . . by his co-workers!

-via Gifsboom

Login to comment.

Email This Post to a Friend
"Accident at the Crocodile Show"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More