(Image: YouTube/Andy Morris)
At the moment, my kids embarrass me in public. But eventually, our positions will switch and I will be able to embarrass my daughters in front of their friends. And I shall. Oh, yes, I shall! My brony t-shirts will multiple in number and I will wear them whenever I pick them up from school or take them and their friends to the mall.
And I shall also dance. For a survey of children from 5 to 20 has revealed the most embarrassing things that parents do in front of their children. Coming in at the top slot is dancing in public, as this merry fellow is doing at a concert for The Vamps, which is some sort of pop band.
Dancing is followed by:
2. Public displays of affection - to children or with each other
3. Using outdated slang and trying to join in with "youth speak" or "youthful lingo"
4. Wearing age-inappropriate clothes
5. Telling cringeworthy stories, anecdotes or baby stories
6. Tidying up after children
7. Joining social media and friending children
8. Being useless at tech in general
9. Talking about the facts of life
10. Drinking too much
Read more about the survey at the Daily Telegraph.