It's been a while since we last had a Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt, so let's rejoice because it's time for a new one!
For those of you who haven't participated, the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt is an online scavenger game with very neat prizes. You can win a Tokyoflash watch of your choice as well as neat stuff from the NeatoShop.
Here's how to play: We'll give you a set of clues, for example:
1. What's the name of Neatorama's baby blog?
2. What is 2+1?
3. What is the name of the top grill listed in our post Top 10 Coolest BBQ Grills?
Put the answers together to form this link: http://www.neatorama.com/neatobambino-3-lynx
Go ahead and copy and paste that URL to your browser to get to the answer page. Easy peasy, right? Let's get on with it, then!
Here are the clues to today's Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #25:
1. Visit Tokyoflash.com and check out the watch featured above. Fill in the blank: "When ______, a line on the screen moves from left to right."
2. Head on over to NeatoShop's Funny T-shirts category. Find the shirt that mashes up a game of Monopoly with our favorite space opera. (You can find it at Page 2 of the Funny T-shirt category). Fill in the blank: "Do not collect ______"
3. Back to Tokyoflash. Find their non-metallic watch (awesome, eh?) and fill in the blank: "Bright enough to get you noticed but subtle enough to keep you looking ____"
Visit Tokyoflash and the NeatoShop to find answers to these clues. Then string them together to form the URL: http://www.neatorama.com/answer1-answer2-answer3 (all one-word, lower case, separated by dash).
This contest will end soon, so hurry! Have fun, Neatoramanauts!
Update 6/27/13: Time's up! Here are the winners of this round