- 6 year-old drives mom's car.
- 68-year-old woman tries to get driver's license for the 772nd time.
- 86 year-old woman catches thief with her crutch.
- Calling 911 because McDonald's was out of McNuggets.
- Car accident leaves man without penis.
- Girl get 56 stars tattooed on her face, says she was sleeping.
- Drowning diver saved by beluga whale.
Door County authorities are trying to figure out how a motorist ended up near the top of the east arm of the Maple-Oregon Bridge across Sturgeon Bay after the arms of the drawbridge were lifted to a 45-degree angle. The car precariously perched in a downward position was photographed and the photos hit the internet pretty fast. Apparently the bridge tender noticed, lowered the bridge and after a short conversation she goes on her way. The incident happened about 6 p.m., but police didn't learn about it until after news reporters began calling to confirm the authenticity of the photos. At first police thought someone was just playing around with Photoshop, until they realize it was for real.
- Passed out teen survives being run over by train.
- The Gaza Zoo donkey zebras.
- Widow killed by husband's coffin.
- Aussie blogger stung by jellyfish.