W00t! It's time for Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt on Neatorama!
For those of you who are new at this, it's a game where you can win a free watch at Tokyoflash.com. Here's how to play:
We'll give out 3 questions, for example:
1. What color is the circle of the "O" in Neatorama's logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama's homepage?
3. What's the first insulting word on Neatorama's article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answers (black, 30, and frenchify) make a URL on the website. If you string 'em together you get: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go on, cut and paste this URL in your browser).
Then, all you need to do is enter your name and Tokyoflash watch preference (don't forget what color) in the comment. The winner will be picked at random.
Got that? Okay, here are the questions:
1. What is the name of the Tokyoflash watch pictured above? Hint: It's their latest and greatest!
2. What is the last word uttered by the Cowardly Lion in one of Mike Jacobsen's awesome T-Shirts available on Neatorama's Online Store? (If you like it - please buy one and help support the blog!)
3. What is the word above the 6 hour bar (6 LEDs) in a watch labeled as "Stranger than your mother-in-law" at Tokyoflash?
Find out the answers at TokyoFlash and Neatorama's Online Store, then string 'em together to make the URL (all words are lower case). Good luck!