This two-faced baby, born in a small rural village in Northern India just a couple of days ago, has already attracted a lot of worshippers:
Word spread quickly among villagers about the newborn baby girl.
The baby is seen as an incarnation of God and people make offerings and ask for the baby's blessing.
Link (with video clip) - Thanks Emperor and Holly Schroeder!
And to someone of the comments here, for example "They worship everything weird in India." You are completely wrong and uneducated.
The baby looks like a GOD that they follow. That is why they think the baby is a reincarnation of a God. It isn't weird, they just follow what they believe in. Get educated.
1. An instant job in an indian call centre on two phones at once.
2. A hot indian beaver for each face.
3. The ability to drive a taxi and keep his passengers in check.
4. Dinner and desert at the same time.
5. Smoking and non-smoking.
6. Watch telly and talk to the missus.
7. Play a keen game of poker.
8. Double the ballbreaking negotiation skills.
9. A gauranteed job as a tennis umpire.
10. More balls than anyone I know.
Best of luck with bubs, you may need to find an indian with an extra hand with that one.
Rather than refute the person's comment you attack the person, how childlike and typical of a troll. Reread the person's article when you yourself have found a brain to activate and enjoy using.