Roundworm in the Brain = Death.

From the website:

In 1980, he saw the first confirmed human death, a Pennsylvania boy who apparently had eaten feces from raccoons living in the family's chimney. Like the birds, the boy had neurological problems and trouble controlling his muscles. The autopsy showed roundworm larvae in his brain.

Link - via MoPo

Previously on Neatorama: Six Horrifying Parasite

Newest 4
Newest 4 Comments

Login to comment.

Email This Post to a Friend
"Roundworm in the Brain = Death."

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More