The Warholizer.

The Warholizer is a “Flickr toy” that will take your photo and turn it into a collection of filtered silkscreen-like images in tribute to the style of pop artist Andy Warhol. This image is me! Link -via Dump Trumpet

Newest 3
Newest 3 Comments

Login to comment.

Email This Post to a Friend
"The Warholizer."

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More