It's been a great while since our last Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt, so it's with great pleasure that we announce that it's time we run another one!
For those of you who haven't played before, the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt is an online scavenger hunt with neat prizes. You can win a Tokyoflash watch of your choice as well as neat T-shirts from the NeatoShop.
Here's how to play. Solve the clues, for example:
1. What's the name of Neatorama's kid and baby blog?
2. What is 2+1?
3. What is the name of the top grill in our Top 10 Coolest BBQ Grills post?
Put the answers together to form this link: http://www.neatorama.com/neatobambino-3-lynx
Go ahead and copy and paste that URL to your browser to get to the answer page. Easy, right? I think you're ready for the real contest, then!
Here are the clues to the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #26:
1. Visit Tokyoflash.com and look for the new watch featured above. Fill in the blank: "Made from durable ______ with a clean matte finish"
2. Visit the NeatoShop's Funny T-shirt category. Find the shirt you'd wear when you want bust some ghosts (there are a few of them, but any of them will do.) Fill in the blank: "Who are you ____ to call?"
4. Back to Tokyoflash. Find one of their watches that can stop you from driving drunk. Fill in the blank: "When _____, a line on the screen moves from left to right."
Visit Tokyoflash, the NeatoShop and Dumpaday to find answers to these clues. Then string them together to form the URL: http://www.neatorama.com/answer1-answer2-answer3-answer4 (all one-word, lower case, separated by dash).
This contest will end soon, so hurry! Have fun, guys!