Some people just don't get bathroom etiquette (and they get punched in the face), so just to make sure that everyone's on the same page (and different urinals as far away from each other as possible), here are the bathroom rules:
- Do not make eye contact when using the urinals (warning: see story in the link above)
- No talking to people in the stall
- No running. Unless you accidentally clogged the toilet. Then get out before anyone sees it was you.
- No asking stall-mates for more toilet paper. If you run out, just accept your fate and weep silently.
- Please keep poop grunts and other noises to a reasonable volume.
The last one is put there after the infamous Chili Night of 2012 here at NeatoHQ.