The video blogger who goes by the name CrazyRussianHacker took two pounds of dry ice and plopped it into a kitchen sink containing hot water. The effect is grand! His roommate Alex made me nervous for a bit when he reclined on the floor in the fog, because he's depriving himself of oxygen, but he didn't stay there long. Consider that a warning. Also, never touch dry ice (solid carbon dioxide) with bare skin, because it will stick and may cause frostbite. -via Viral Viral Videos
NEATOSHOP'S BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Save up to 25% off ALL T-shirts from the NeatoShop! Hurry - sale ends Nov 29, 2015.