Israel’s Ynet news reports that the 18-month-old’s mother from Shfaram in Northern Israel came into her son's room and found him chewing on the dead Asian Racer. (Hemorrhois Nummifer / coinmarked snake)
Ynet interviewed the family and neighbours. When the mother found the child she screamed. A neighbour came to her assistance and pulled the snake out of the boy’s mouth. The neighbour said that she couldn’t believe what she saw.
The thirty-five inch snake wasn't venomous -- not that being otherwise would have deterred the lad.
Link -via Dave Barry | Photo: European Field Herping
We hope you like this article!
Please help us grow by sharing: