Little Boy Saved By Crocs

Wearing Crocs shoes likely saved a little UK boy's life.

Harley Sutton-Dormer and his Mom were getting ready in a swimming pool changing room when the little boy picked up a hair dryer.  The plugged in hair dryer  sent a bolt of electricity down his little body and exited his side.  According to the Mother, 3-year old Harley  was screaming in pain, his clothes were singed, and he suffered from  burns.  The paramedic on the scene, however, felt the situation could have been much, much worse.
"The paramedic said he was really lucky he was wearing Crocs shoes at the time as they stopped the electricity going through his legs and coming out of his feet and probably saved him from serious injury."


(Photo: GETTY)

Commenting is closed.

We hope you like this article!
Please help us grow by sharing:

Get Updates In Your Inbox

Free weekly emails, plus get access
to subscriber-only prizes.

We won't share your email. You can cancel at any time.

Email This Post to a Friend
"Little Boy Saved By Crocs"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window
neat stories? Like us on Facebook!
Close: I already like you guys!