Her presence is very soothing. This video of Alice Bradley has gathered nearly 6 million views, so you know that the way she explained what to do when you get too high is effective- or at least, soothing enough to calm people down during their drug-induced high. It will give you a sense of peace, whether or not you’re high:
Alice Bradley, Lifehacker, former victim of getting too stoned, and quite possibly the sweetest lady on Earth, reminds us that no matter how ripped you are, it’s all gonna be okay.
Here are the key steps Ms. Bradley teaches us:
1. Breathe some fresh air – sometimes you need to take a step outside, or open up a window, look up at the sky, and admire the spherical shape of the earth.
2. Stay hydrated – You probably won’t have this issue, because the cottonmouth will have you chugging H2O in an instant, but some nice hydration is a great way to calm down the paranoia.
3. Make Lemonade – According to Ms. Bradley, lemons can help regulate THC levels.
4. Grind some pepper – If you feel like you’re so high you could touch the moon, get you some pepper. It’s been known to help bring you back down.
4. Watch TV – A nice sitcom such as Friends can help bring you back to reality.
5. Phone a friend – Sometimes you just need a familiar voice to remind you that everything’s gonna be okay.