NEW FEATURE: VOTE & EARN NEATOPOINTS!
Submit your own Neatorama post and vote for others' posts to earn NeatoPoints that you can redeem for T-shirts, hoodies and more over at the NeatoShop!


11

Thanksgiving Dinner Gone Wrong

Upper floors of an apartment in New Bedford, Massachusetts, were set on fire because of a cooking mishap. Residents near the apartment were deep-frying a turkey on their back porch when it exploded, setting fire into nearby houses. Firefighters have quickly responded to the scene, but the mayor Jon Mitchell warns people on the perils of deep frying a turkey. Be careful, guys!

(via Flipboard

Image screenshot via Flipboard


Newest 4
Newest 4 Comments

Oil/grease fires are some of the worst. Can’t dump water to put it out. Need a dry chemical extinguisher to put it out and then cool the mess down to insure against a reflash. Put water on the oil first and you risk a splatter explosion spraying burning oil everywhere.
Tally ho!
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Login to comment.




Email This Post to a Friend
"Thanksgiving Dinner Gone Wrong"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.

 

Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
 
Learn More