Worried that her dog might have swallowed her missing engagement ring, a woman brought her German short-haired pointer puppy to an animal hospital in Pretoria. There, her fears were confirmed: Pepper, her dog really does have it in its stomach.
Veterinarians took X-ray photos and quickly spotted the missing item in the dog's stomach.
The veterinarians, according to the animal hospital, gave the dog medicine to induce vomiting. The medicine then took effect and did its stuff, and up came the engagement ring.
“… As good as new. Or I'd say even better as she'll always have our story to tell," the post said.
People reacted positively towards the Facebook post.
(Image Credit: Valley Farm Animal Hospital/ Facebook)