Submit your own Neatorama post and vote for others' posts to earn NeatoPoints that you can redeem for T-shirts, hoodies and more over at the NeatoShop!


Fire at a Fireworks Store

In the early morning of July 4th, a fire broke out at Davey Jones Fireworks in Fort Mill, South Carolina. The pyrotechnic display caused problems for firefighters battling the blaze, yet the fire was contained to some storage containers outside the store and never reached the building. Michael Stechschulte caught some of the action on video before the surrounding roads were shut down. No one was reported to be injured. You can see other videos of the early morning fireworks at Mashable.

Newest 2
Newest 2 Comments

Start New Comment Thread...

Commenting on Neatorama will earn you NeatoPoints!

Preview Comment
Start New Thread Post Your Reply

This reply comment will earn you 100 100 NeatoPoints !


Email This Post to a Friend
"Fire at a Fireworks Store"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More