Making Christmas decorations out of pasta sounds like child's play, but you'd be surprised what some people can do with a bag full of uncooked pasta, some ribbon, some glue and some paint.
And even though most of our readers won't be making pasta decorations for their friends and family this Christmas I thought the crafters among you might get inspired by seeing how good pasta decorations can look.
Here's the list of DIY pasta projects created in this video by Crafty Panda:
1. Flower Christmas decoration made by glueing conchiglie rigate pasta pieces together and covering everything with silver paint.
2. Christmas wreath made of farfalle pasta ribbons glued together on a cardboard and covered in green and red paint.
3. Snowflake ornament from penne rigate pasta stuck together with some glue and covered in silver paint and glitter sparkles.
4. Little racing car toys for your Christmas tree from penne rigate, fusilli, ruote, radiatori and ditali lisci pastas.
5. Miniature Christmas tree toy constructed by glueing ruote and ditali lisci pasta together.
6. Shining hollow Christmas ornament star made from gold coloured ditali lisci pasta joined together with glue.
7. Bright red Christmas star decoration made from conchiglie rigate pasta glued on cardboard.
-Via Bored Panda