When our furry family members are in trouble we come to their aid just as quickly as we would if one of our human kids needed help, proving how much we value our pet's lives.
51-year-old Paul Stott was out for a stroll on a Northumberland beach with his little Chihuahua mix Dave when poor Dave was swallowed up by a pool of quicksand.
Paul wasn't sure how to rescue little Dave but didn't hesitate either- he reached right into the quicksand pool and yanked the poor little guy out.
Paul's quick thinking kept Dave from becoming quicksand food, and now Dave's story will serve as a warning to other dog owners about the dangerous quicksand pools on the beach.
Here's Paul demonstrating how deep the quicksand pool is, and how far in he had to reach to grab poor Dave:
-Via Daily Mail