Don’t Kill Bedbugs with Fire

Three adults and three children are now homeless after their house burned down in Columbus, Ohio. The homeowner’s son started the blaze when the family was attempting to kill bedbugs on a couch.

“We sprayed the couch earlier but, uh, some alcohol you buy from the drug store which kills them on contact, and he was chasing one down with a lighter and the couch catch fire,” said Fred Horne, fire victim.

That caused the couch to go up in flames. They quickly tried to get the couch out of the house, but it got stuck in the doorway and caught the entire home on fire.

The family escaped through the back door. See a news video at WBNS 10TV.  -via Arbroath

Newest 2
Newest 2 Comments

Login to comment.

Email This Post to a Friend
"Don’t Kill Bedbugs with Fire"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More