There are so many things wrong with this scene. People who live in climates where they might encounter ice occasionally should learn a few commonsense skills.
1. Don't use ice-covered steps if there is any alternative route.
2. If they are your steps, use salt or other chemicals to melt the ice. If it's too cold, you can use sand or ashes or maybe even block access.
3. Use the handrail. That's what it is for.
4. Watch where you are going.
5. Take your hands out of your pockets. You may need them to regain balance or break a fall.
Email This Post to a Friendclose window
Success! Your email has been sent!