Hello Neatoramanauts! I'm excited to announce another neat Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #16 going on right now.
It's easy and very fun to play. We'll give you a set of clues, for example:
1. What is the name of Neatorama’s baby blog?
2. What is 2+1?
3. What is the name of the top grill listed in our post Top 10 Coolest BBQ Grills?
The answers: neatobambino, 3, and lynx make a web link on Neatorama: http://www.neatorama.com/neatobambino-3-lynx (go ahead, copy and paste to your browser).
Easy peasy, right? Let's get on with the game, then! Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #16 clues:
1. Checkout Tokyoflash's newest watch (shown above). What's the type of clasp used on the watch? (one word)
2. Somewhere in the NeatoShop's Gift for Geeks category, there's an item with a Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt clue (see above). What is word A? (Yes, you have to hunt around for it. After all, this is a treasure hunt! Go to the individual product pages and check out the images).
3. Somewhere in the NeatoShop's The Cute Store category, there's word B.
4. Back to Tokyoflash. Find the Eleeno Watch that sounds like a fun weekend game at your local church. What is the name of this watch? (one word)