Speakers that Change Shape with the Volume

Carson Leong designed computer speakers that bellow out as the volume increases:

To turn the volume down, simple squeeze the skin to the desired volume. This creates a more tactile and visual experience for the user, where functions do not have to be operated by simply pressing buttons.

Link via DVICE | Designer's Website

Newest 1
Newest 1 Comment

"computer speakers that bellow out"

the correct word is billow
billow: bil·low (bl)
1. A large wave or swell of water.
2. A great swell, surge, or undulating mass, as of smoke or sound.
v. bil·lowed, bil·low·ing, bil·lows
1. To surge or roll in billows.
2. To swell out or bulge: sheets billowing in the breeze.

bellow: bel·low (bl)
v. bel·lowed, bel·low·ing, bel·lows
1. To make the deep roaring sound characteristic of a bull.
2. To shout in a deep voice.
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Login to comment.

Email This Post to a Friend
"Speakers that Change Shape with the Volume"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More