"It's my favourite colour, I love it. I've dyed my hair pink and I adore pink clothes. Turning Oi! Kitty pink seemed like a good idea. I always wanted a pink animal - a bit like my hair.
"I read the instructions on the food colouring and there was nothing that would harm humans or animals. We eat the food the dye is used on, so I knew it wasn't toxic."
Miss Gregory has now contacted the RSPCA, who have been caring for Oi! Kitting, to ask them to return the animal. Officers have washed the cat since it was found, and its colour has faded slightly.
Link -via Arbroath