It's been a while since we ran our last Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt - but the wait's worth it, because Tokyoflash has just released a number of really cool watches.
For those of you who haven't played before, the game is an online treasure hunt where you can win a free Tokyoflash watch of your choice.
The rules are simple: we'll give you 3 questions, for example:
1. What color is the "O" pebble in the Neatorama logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama’s homepage? (in numbers)
3. What’s the first insulting word in Neatorama’s article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answers (black, 30, frenchify) separated with dashes make a URL on Neatorama: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go ahead, copy and paste this URL in your browser's address bar)
Got that? Easy, right? So let's get started! Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #8 questions:
- What is the name of the Tokyoflash watch featured above? (Not the brand, the model name)
- Go to the Neatorama's Online Store and look for the Audio Bone Headphones page. What is the last color listed in the color option?
- Go to the Neatorama Upcoming Queue and look for the Top Submitters page. How many are listed per page? (in numerals, for example: 10 not "ten") [By the way, top 10 submitters of this month will get a free Neatorama T-Shirt, the top submitter will get a Free iPod Touch - you still got time, if you're interested ;) ]
- Go to Tokyoflash website, and find the watch with orange acrylic bars "inspired by the neon skylines of Shinjuku." What is the model name of the watch?
Visit Tokyoflash, and Neatorama's Online Shop and Upcoming Queue to find the answers, then string 'em together to make the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dash). Follow the instruction you'll find there.
Hurry (this contest will end tomorrow - remember to check back to find if you've won) and good luck!