Hooray! It's time for our fifth Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt game here on Neatorama!
For those of you who don't know what it's all about, it's an online treasure hunt with an excellent prize: a free Tokyoflash watch of your choice, courtesy of the good folks at Tokyoflash. Here's how to play:
We'll announce 3 questions, for example:
1. What color is the "O" pebble in the Neatorama logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama’s homepage? (in numbers)
3. What’s the first insulting word in Neatorama’s article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answers (black, 30, frenchify) make a URL on this blog, like this: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go ahead, copy and paste the URL in your browser's address bar). Easy peasy, right?
Okay! So let's go to it, then. Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #5 questions:
1. What is the name of the Tokyoflash watch pictured above?
2. Mike Jacobsen designed a funny shirt for Neatorama's Online Store featuring a scene from the Elizabethan time. What is the first word uttered by the man on the left? Here's a shortcut to Mike's designs.
3. Tokyoflash makes a "rebel" watch that tells time through a series of green LED concentric circles. What is the name of this (very cool) watch?
Visit Tokyoflash and Neatorama's Online Store to find the answers, then put 'em together to make the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dash).
Good luck, guys!Update 10/17/08 - We have a winner! A lucky commenter was picked using a random number generator at random.org: congratulations to Cesareldorado who won a black Oberon!
Alex, please delete this comments.