Salt and Pepper Keyboard Key Shakers

What to get that geeky gourmand in your family? How about these salt and pepper shakers shaped like the "S" and "P" keys from a computer keyboard? - via GeekAlerts

Newest 1
Newest 1 Comment

Login to comment.

Email This Post to a Friend
"Salt and Pepper Keyboard Key Shakers"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More