How do you compute the volume of a cat?
Dunking it in water doesn't work-- you only get the volume of the rat-like creature that lives inside the cat; much like the feeble alien within a Dalek. (And, if your answer had anything to do with contour integrals, get real.)
Find out how Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories did it, and the volume of this cat. Link
Wit the recient NSA funding cuts, local students are asked to pretend they can and cannot see the cat.
- pop the question "will it blend, that is the question?"
- press the button... "yes it blends!"
- pour the cat in the measuring cup
do not try this at home kids. Rather at the neighbors!
I love http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=558999366086187707
- close box with packing tape
- make a few holes using sharp pencil (can be the one with the seed!)
- add mailing stamp
- write random address
- mail box