• watching kids interact with my art
• hearing people laugh when they look at my art
• breaking all the rules of typography
• using my favorite colors in my work, every day
• breaking things down into big, simple shapes and patterns
• seeing people I don't know who have my art tattooed on their bodies
• cashing checks from happy clients and customers
Below are some examples of my work (you can see more on my website and buy prints and originals in my online shop).
I've done rock posters for my friends' bands.
As well as for more established names.
I also do book covers. Here's one I did for Penguin that will be out in a few months.
And another I did for Harper Collins (UK) — a funny book by my friend Linda Robertson.
I've had my work featured on the cover of Communication Arts.
I've designed tickets and posters for Burning Man.
I also do so-called "fine art". Here's an original that is for sale in my shop!