"Most people probably wouldn't think of butter as a flammable substance." This sentence could only be said by someone who hasn't done much cooking outside of a microwave. Believe me, melted butter spilled on a hot stove is quite flammable! But that is really beside the point, as this project explains how to make an emergency candle out of a stick of butter and a tiny piece of toilet paper. And if you are without electricity in the dark long enough for all your battery-powered lights to run down, knowing how to improvise another candle is well worth your time. Or maybe you just want your home to smell like delicious butter. Link -via Daily of the Day
BLACK FRIDAY SALE - All T-Shirts $14.95 + Get Free Worldwide Shipping
Nov 28 - Nov 30, 2014: The lowest price we'll have all year - Get yours today!