Save up to 25% off ALL T-shirts from the NeatoShop! Hurry - sale ends Nov 29, 2015.

Fire Station Fire

A fire station in Lanzhou, Gansu province, China, was gutted by a fire recently, causing chagrin for the local fire department. It was first announced as a "training exercise," but later fire officials had to admit that a welding spark ignited a nearby can of gasoline, and the resulting blaze spread out of control. The improperly-stored gas can led at least one blogger to ridicule fire officials.

"They're forever telling other people what to do, how many extinguishers to have and closing down businesses because they don't meet fire regulations.

"How about we close them down now?" said one local blogger.

Link -via Arbroath

Commenting is closed.

Email This Post to a Friend
"Fire Station Fire"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.


Success! Your email has been sent!

close window

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More