For those of you who haven't played before, it's an online treasure hunt. We'll give you a set of questions, such as:
1. What color is the "O" pebble in the Neatorama logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama’s homepage? (in numbers)
3. What’s the first insulting word in Neatorama’s article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answer (black, 30, frenchify) separated by dashes make a web link on Neatorama: http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go ahead, copy and paste it to your web browser).
Got that? Let's get started! Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #10 questions:
1. What is the model name of the Tokyoflash watch shown above? Visit the Tokyoflash website to find out!
2. One of the items in the Neatorama Shop's Christmas Special (where each purchase will get you a free Mystery Bonus - there's still time for your Christmas shopping, guys!) has this star image in the description (right below the main image of the item - you'll have to visit the individual product pages). What's the name of that item?
3. Another item in our neat selection of Science T-Shirts has the star image . To the right of the star is a word. What is it?
4. You may know Tokyoflash for their excellent watches, but did you know that they've started carrying other neat stuff? What is the color of the middle stripe in the Thunder Shock Sai bracelet? (You'll have to hunt around to find it)
Visit Tokyoflash and the Neatorama Shop to find the answers. Then string them together to form the URL (all words are lower case, separated by dashes). Follow the instruction you'll find there.
The contest will end soon - so hurry up! Good luck!