e@rthshine's Comments

Years ago I was eating some oysters from Long John Silvers, fast food fish place, and I bit down on something hard which almost broke my tooth. Since I had only had oysters a couple times before and I thought they were gross, I just swallowed the whole thing.
Later I strted wondering if maybe I had swallowed a pearl.
Also, I experienced kidney stones shortly after that, needless to say I now chew my food carefully and examine anything that appears to not be digestible.
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Login to comment.

Profile for e@rthshine

  • Member Since 2012/08/21



  • Threads Started 2
  • Replies Posted 0
  • Likes Received 0
  • Abuse Flags 0

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More