Marcin Petruszka's Comments

I've never seen anythng like this, but I guess what this could be used to - Looks like steel or cast iron to me, and it has those reversed letters protruding from the surface... This could be some rotating part of a press - you could turn the ring changing the numbers/letters that eventually get pressed against some softer material - paper, copper, lead.
Am I at least close? :)
Fun to do this anyway!
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Login to comment.

Profile for Marcin Petruszka

  • Member Since 2012/08/16



  • Threads Started 2
  • Replies Posted 0
  • Likes Received 0
  • Abuse Flags 0

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
Learn More