This is what happens when you put too many well-fed cows in one shed. Maybe it was cold outside, but close quarters do not stop cows from farting. And the gas from 90 cows can be dangerous.
High levels of the gas had built up in the structure in the central German town of Rasdorf, then "a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames," the force said in a statement.
The report says the roof was damaged. I can imagine it being blown clean off. The cows fared pretty well, with only one animal being treated for burns. -via Time Newsfeed
(Image credit: Flickr user Rick Harrison)