FREE SHIPPING SALE - All T-Shirt Orders Get Free Worldwide Shipping
That's right: free shipping whether you're in the USA or anywhere else in the world!

2% of Australia's Population Lives in the Yellow Area of This Map

(Image: e8odie)

According to redditor e8odie, 98% of Australia's population lives in the white area. The remaining 2% sprawls over the vast, sparsely populated interior. I can't verify the origin of this map, but the claim seems to fit with other population maps of Australia that I've found online.

This is one of 40 fascinating and unusual maps featured at Twisted Sifter, including maps of internet usage, most common surnames and per capita coffee consumption. You can view them all at the link.

Link


Newest 4
Newest 4 Comments

Commenting is closed.





Check out Twaggies' very funny clip:

Om Nom - Twaggies by Twaggies
Email This Post to a Friend
"2% of Australia's Population Lives in the Yellow Area of This Map"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.

 

Success! Your email has been sent!

close window