I don't know about The Social Network, David Fincher's upcoming movie about Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, but I can't get enough of the YouTube parodies of the trailer!
If you want to make your own, Geekosystem has a list of some of the best The Social Network parodies and the reasons why they're so awesome:
1. Sort of Profound Montage of the Stupid Things People Do on the Website
2. Explanation of How Ingenious and Lucrative the Online Business Model Is
3. Friendships Are Torn Asunder
4. Your Site Got X? Correction: My Site Got Y. (Y Being Infinitely More Impressive Than X, Which Was Already Kinda Impressive)
5. You Don’t Get to X Number of Y,Without Z (Z Being Something Malevolent)