Woman Accidentally Swallows Engagement Ring

0

Like many guys, Reed Harris of Farmington, New Mexico, wanted to give his girlfriend a very memorable marriage proposal. Harris' plan was to place the engagement ring in girlfriend Kaitlin Whipple's Frosty dessert and have her 'discover' it as she was being filmed. Instead of discovering the ring, she swallowed it!

“I felt nothing at all,” she told Lauer. “I was racing my friends, so there was no way I was going to lose that competition.”

All was not lost though, a disbelieving Whipple was taken to a hospital where her x-rays showed the missing engagement ring! It was then and there Harris finally proposed, and a day later the ring was safely recovered.

Link | The story in Kaitlin's own words in her blog Krazy Kaitlin

From the Upcoming ueue, submitted by Geekazoid.


Newest 5
Newest 5 Comments

All the digestive-tract jokes aside, that's actually pretty darn funny! They MUST keep the X-ray, and the "Tale of the Swallowed Engagement Ring" MUST become one of the family stories to be (okay, here it comes) PASSED on to future generations.

(And, by the way, if that's real gold & diamond, it cleaned up just fine.)
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Commenting is closed.


Email This Post to a Friend
"Woman Accidentally Swallows Engagement Ring"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.

 

Success! Your email has been sent!

close window
X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using this website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

I agree
 
Learn More