The Miracle Liquid: Electrolyzed Water

The miracle liquid can clean your toilet and is powerful enough to kill anthrax spores and oh, you can drink it because it's just ... water.

Here's the skinny on the miracle liquid known as electrolyzed water:

It turns out that zapping salt water with low-voltage electricity creates a couple of powerful yet nontoxic cleaning agents. Sodium ions are converted into sodium hydroxide, an alkaline liquid that cleans and degreases like detergent, but without the scrubbing bubbles. Chloride ions become hypochlorous acid, a potent disinfectant known as acid water.

"It's 10 times more effective than bleach in killing bacteria," said Yen-Con Hung, a professor of food science at the University of Georgia-Griffin, who has been researching electrolyzed water for more than a decade. "And it's safe."

Link


Newest 5
Newest 5 Comments

I'm just now starting to do my own research on electrolyzed water and have to say it's very confusing...the info out there is vague to say the least. I can say from my own experience and what has propelled me to look further in the process has been the results I have seen from treating my Boston terrier with an electrolyzed water product. I have spent over a $1000 with a few vets trying to cure my dog of a recurring rash. She has been treated with every medication for ring-worm, bacterial infections and has gone through the allergy tests to figure out was wrong to no avail. The only thing that has worked has been treating her with the electrolized water for a little over week. I now continue to spray her under belly once a day for preventative maintanance and the results have been astounding!
I'm an avid mountain bike rider and treated my own scrapes and wounds with the product and have had great results. Sounds weird but I've actually sprayed one leg and left the other to heal all natural and the treated leg or shin healed up in a 1/3 of time.
I to thought, who would spend $30 on 8oz of water? Until, utimately I had too as a last result and I have been amazed. Thx Jeff
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Athon is right.

Athon, can you please tell us how much water, how much bleach, and how much vinegar I should use for vaporizing in a greenhouse ?
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
I haven't read anything about ORP...Oxidation-Reduction Potential ... Oxidation vs. Redox...from the debunker-experts that, frankly, seem to have no clue. Simply put, plus ORP is the "kill rate" of biological matter. It kills both biological material in the water, and in the human system.

And in most personal/home ionization machines, there is NO SALT or any other chemical added to the water. Salt is added in only one manufacturer, and only on one setting that is for 2.5-3.5 pH/10.5-11.5, which has very high positive ORP water for cleaning...and it really, really works.

Ionizers, home and now some industrial equipment, use JUST electrical energy in the form of increased ion/molecular energy. And, that is why it does not "hold", because as soon as the electrical charge is taken away, it begins to return to it's earlier "dead" state which is a high positive ORP...oxiding anything and everything, including the internal systems/body.

ORP is related...not the same...but related to this subject. It is a long-established measure of literally the energy/chi/life force that can be established as millivolts, with a very common and relatively inexpensive ORP/pH meter.

COMMERCIAL INFO ..ORP is used by pool, fish tank, and water facilities and there is a national standard also established. If it's plus (oxidative) it's killing bacteria and biological materials. The standard is +650 for the US and +750 for Germany. The acidic oxidation process is sanitizing the water sufficiently. The standard of ORP measurements is replacing just pH because that information more adequately expresses the "kill rate" and allows often for more exact, thus usually less, addition of toxic chemicals, such as bleach/chlorine. The ppm of chlorine can be reduced significantly when electrically energizing the water...

Usually, the lower the pH, the higher the ORP, but not necessarily related as the two numbers in relationship can be very different.

It's the minus ORP, or the Redox/Reduction end of the scale that is less well known or understood, or so it would seem. The Redox/Reduction is the power/energy/chi/life force to reduce oxidation molecules and the greater the minus value, the greater the ability to act as an anti-oxidant, bond with the singlet molecules and "reduce their oxidation potential" Basically, it's the reverse of the +ORP external oxidation allowing the energy to bond/neutralize the free radical (-ORP) and carry it out of the system as harmless fluid.

Here's a good example...toxic sodas i.e. Sprite and Coke and many commercial bottled water produts have an ORP of around +400 and a pH of 3 and up, give or take. Fresh orange juice has an ORP of around -200 with varying alkaline measurements. Canned orange juice has positive ORP...life force is pasteurized out, as it was meant to do.

I have one of these meters...it's sound science. Use "the Google along with the internets".

Remember when people thought it was crazy that moving water (hydropower) could light up their homes across little wires miles and miles away?

Well, join the 21st century "miracle"...electricity (electroysis..electrolyzing..ionization) can now empower water to heal, clean, disinfect, and ... god help Mansanto and the other poision manufacturers ... replace toxic chemicals to green up our lives.

It is for that reason it will not hit "mainstream", excuse the pun, until, like solar power or hydrogen power, the Big Guys and Girls at our have their hands on it and can control it.
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
I am not a teacher or science major. But I can tel you I had cancer and a 3.5ph.
I got a (different brand) water ionizoer and got my ph up to 6.5 and that along with some other things am now 2 yrs later cancer free!
(1) Alkaline water and diet
(2) Immunocal
(3) No sugar (used stevia)
(4)graviola etc.
And mine was so bad the Dr. called me and sent a certified letter that if i went this way and not thier std treatment I would die.

NOW they say "well it MUST have been SOMETHING we did"
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
So let me get this straight: You're drinking Sodium Hydroxide (a strong alkaline) mixed with chlorinated water (effectively low concentrated hydrochloric acid) and this is supposed to be helpful? Sodium Hydroxide will start degrading your teeth enamel immediately upon consumption.
Abusive comment hidden. (Show it anyway.)
Commenting is closed.





Check out Twaggies' first animated clip:

Grammar Nazi's Rock? Twaggies by twaggies
Email This Post to a Friend
"The Miracle Liquid: Electrolyzed Water"

Separate multiple emails with a comma. Limit 5.

 

Success! Your email has been sent!

close window