Yay! It's time for our fourth Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt.
For those of you who are new at this, it's an online treasure hunt where you can win a free watch of your choice, courtesy of the good folks at Tokyoflash. Here's how to play:
We'll give you 3 questions, for example:
1. What color is the "O" pebble in the Neatorama logo?
2. How many posts are on Neatorama’s homepage?
3. What’s the first insulting word in Neatorama’s article 10 Insulting Words You Should Know?
The answers (black, 30, frenchify) make a URL on this blog: if you string them together, you get http://www.neatorama.com/black-30-frenchify (go on, cut and paste this URL in your browser's address bar). Then all you need to do is enter your name and the Tokyoflash watch you'd like in the comment section of that page. The winner will be picked at random.
Easy, right? Well, let's get to it then. Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #4 questions:
1. Tokyoflash recently added a new line of Nekura watches - which one of these watches has a blue and grey check background?
2. What is the last name of the artist who drew the Type Bike T-shirt on Neatorama's Online Store?
3. Asian hip-hop artist Perry Yu designed a watch for Tokyoflash that lets you keep the time in two timezones. The watch has been so popular that there's only one color choice left. What is the strap made of? (spell it out, mmkay?)
Ready? Set... Go! Good luck, guys!Update 8/13/08 - A winner was picked at random (through random.org’s random integer generator). Congrats to Sarindipity who won!