Hello everyone! We're excited to kick off the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #17, in collaboration with our friends over at Geeks Are Sexy.
For those of you who haven't played before, the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt is an online scavenger hunt with a really neat prize: a Tokyoflash watch of your choice and cool stuff from the NeatoShop.
It's easy to play (and fun to boot!) We'll give you a set of clues, for example:
1. What is the name of Neatorama's baby blog?
2. What is 2+1?
3. What is the name of the top grill listed in our post Top 10 Coolest BBQ Grills?
String the answers together to form a link on Neatorama: http://www.neatorama.com/neatobambino-3-lynx (go ahead, copy and paste to your browser. We'll wait).
Easy, right? Let's get on with the game, then! Here are the Tokyoflash Treasure Hunt #17 clues:
1. Check out Tokyoflash's newest watch shown above. What is the name of the watch ? Hint: Kisai ______ LCD Watch (one word)
2. Visit our treasure hunt partner Geeks Are Sexy and look for the blog post that has these words: "Press right or left to _____ !" (one word). You may have to browse older entries, so don't forget to look at subsequent blog pages, mmkay? (hint: a favorite game of many Neatoramanauts, I'm sure)
3. Lastly, visit the NeatoShop and take a look at our Gifts for Geeks section. Look for the nuttiest item we've got (hint: for your fridge, it'll be on the first page so you won't have to go nuts looking for it). Check out the images: "1. Buy Nuts 2. Get ______ !" (one word)
Got that? Visit Tokyoflash, Geeks Are Sexy and the NeatoShop to find the answers. Then string 'em together to form the URL: http://www.neatorama.com/answer1-answer2-answer3 (all lower case, separated by dash)
We'll reveal the answer shortly. Good luck!Update 8/17/11 - Contest over! Great entries, guys! The winners have been chosen using the algorithm at random.org. Congratulations to: gfxchick who won the Dalek Supreme Action Figure - Doctor Who New Paradigm Dalek; Ahrshin who won the Android Mini Collectible, and Shelly who won the Party Skel-A-Mingo. The Grand Prize goes to John Tushingham, who chose the S-Mode Oberon. Thank you for playing, everyone!